How does is the Express Cash Offer price determined?
White Brick Real Estate empowers you to receive a competitive offer on your home in just a few clicks, saving you from the stress and hassle that comes with listing your home on the market. Every Express Cash Offer is provided from a cash buyer actively looking to purchase a property. The price is determined by the buyer.- just like any typical sale.
The value analysis that White Brick Real Estate provides to its homeowners to evaluate the offer, and compare their selling options, and is backed by a combination of local real estate expertise and the most current market data.
We take hundreds of factors into consideration, including:
- The information that you submitted about your home
- Along with its special features and upgrades. The photos/ video you send is really helpful!
- Current local market trends like home price appreciation or depreciation.
- Recent sales of similar homes.
- We find homes with similar features that are within a half-mile of yours, and use them as a baseline for your home’s price. We then make line-item adjustments. For example, if your home has upgraded countertops, and the comparable home doesn’t, we’ll give you credit for the upgrade.
You can read even more about how we calculate your home’s value on our blog.
Coming Soon/Learn More:
- What is an offer review and why do I need one?
- Can I negotiate the Express Cash Offer?
- I made improvements to my home. Will that increase the offer price?
- What if I forgot to include information about my home when I requested an offer online?