As an agent, will I get a commission when I work with White Brick Real Estate?
Our brokerage pays commissions and referrals to our agents and to other brokerages. We will happily work with you during negotiations to honor any agency agreements you have in place. We believe most in win-win outcomes that benefit the clients.
We work with both buyer and seller agents.
If your buyer client buys a home from a White Brick Real Estate represented seller, you will be paid a commission. All co-broke commissions are advertised in our MLS listings.
Similarly, White Brick Real Estate works with listing agents to help their clients sell their homes. If you have a listing agreement in place, your client pays you the listing commission, and White Brick’s brokerage ( the buying, or sales side commission) would be paid by your brokerage if you offer a co-broke, or can be paid by our buyer as stated in any buyer broker agreement we may have; we happily negotiate this.
You can earn a 1% referral fee from White Brick Brokerage for referring a seller to White Brick.
To qualify, you need to meet the following conditions:
- You as the agent or broker must have an active license in good standing.
- As the agent, you are not collecting any other commission from the seller with respect to the property.
- The seller has not requested an express cash offer directly from White Brick in the last 120 days.
- You must submit a referral prior to the seller entering into a contract with White Brick.
- White Brick and the seller must go into contract within 30 days of the mutually signed agreement.
- You get paid at closing.
To submit a referral, email sales@WhiteBrickRE.com.
Coming Soon/ Learn:
- What is an iBuyer?
- How the White Brick Express Cash Offer home assessment and repair process works